- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash (optional)
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 yellow squash, sliced and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or non-stick cooking spray)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or more, to taste (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place broccoli florets, mushrooms, butternut squash, zucchini, squash, bell pepper and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Damn Delicious.