Italian Chicken Skillet
- 2 chicken breasts, 6 oz each
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil (or non-stick cooking spray)
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely sliced
- 1 canned diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz, low sodium
- Sea salt, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Garlic, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium, heat grapeseed oil and add in chicken. Cook for 10 minutes per side or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden.
- Cook veggies until they begin to soften. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add veggies and sauté for a few minutes until they begin to brown.
- Add chicken to skillet and sauté all ingredients together.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5-10 minutes until ingredients are fragrant.
- Garnish with fresh basil to taste.
Adapted from https://www.lowfatlowcarb.com