Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tsp grape seed oil (or non-stick cooking spray)
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup fresh green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 cups cabbage, sliced
- sea salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together ginger, garlic, tamari, and salt then set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat grapeseed oil over medium then toss in ground turkey and cook until browned.
- Add green onions and mushrooms in skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes or until fragrant and soft.
- Add tamari mixture to skillet and coat ingredients evenly.
- Keep stirring mixture then add cabbage and cook until wilted and soft.
- Garnish with green onion to taste.
Adapted from https://www.lowfatlowcarb.com