In the mood for something sweet, but not too unhealthy? Want something that tastes good without the guilt of too much sugar? Then try this healthier pie option. This delicious crustless sweet potato pie is sure to please.
Each serving replaces 1 fruit serving.
- 2 cups sweet potato (baked and removed from skin)
- 3 large eggs
- 24 packets of Truvia (or ⅓ cup + 1-½ tbsp Truvia)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat sweet potatoes in mixer until smooth and stringiness is broken down well. Turn mixer onto low and add eggs and milk, then Truvia, and finish with cinnamon and nutmeg (taste-test Truvia and spices as you are adding and adjust as needed).
- Spray a pie pan, cheesecake pan, or tart pan well with cooking spray and pour filling in. Cook in oven for 30 to 40 minutes – check often around 30 minutes and remove when center is still just a little bit jiggly (it will carry over and firm up). Let cool for an hour before attempting to slice.
Number of Servings: 8 slices
Nutrition Facts (per slice):
- Calories: 96
- Carbs: 16g
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Sugar: 6g
For more healthy food ideas, check out our healthy recipes.